Credit Management Project
This stage of the Diploma is an opportunity to put all your learning into practice and
this is an Assignment based project. You are required to demonstrate how you have applied
the knowledge gained on the course to your own work situation. You will present an 8,000
word Dissertation on an approved topic with the guidance and support of our qualified
tutors. The Project is researched and presented as a bound document in line with the
criteria set out below.
1. Purpose of Project:
The project provides an opportunity to consolidate the knowledge and skills covered in all
the previous modules contained in the Certificate and Diploma courses and to develop
higher level technical skills appropriate for managers in the Credit Profession.
2. Subject Matter:
The Subject can be one of your choosing – you must get the subject approved by your tutor
Tip: Do something that interests you – work related
3. Do not keep the subject matter too broad – look at a particular problem area in your
work that needs improvement or an innovative measure/procedure that you could introduce
that would save money.
4. Draft Title
Completion sheet will be provided
- Complete & email your proposed title to us within two weeks.
5. Involve your Boss/job for reasons:
• Shows you are career minded
• May allow you time off to do research etc
• Enhance your role/position in company.
• May lead to positive spin off for company – pay rise/promotion
6. Different sections to Project
2) Investigation Stage 1
• Data Collection
3) Investigation Stage 2
• Data Handling
4) Conclusion & Analysis
All Projects must contain a section on each and you will be guided every step of the way by our experienced tutors.