Discovering the line
When it comes to collections if you are too soft on your customers there is a fear they will take advantage of you, if you are too hard, there is a fear they will go to another supplier, and you will lose both the customer and the money.
This morning session is to guide you to find the invisible line, between being too soft or too hard. The reality is that if we are to stay in business we will have to get closer to our customers than ever before, we have to see the warning signs and know how to deal with them. We have to truly understand our customers situation in order to be able to work with them for your benefit and for theirs.
You will learn:
- How to start with the right attitude
- The best way to approach your customers
- How to arrange a payment plan if it is required and not just any payment plan – the best possible payment plan possible.
- How to prioritise your collections
- How to get other members of staff to help you
- How to measure your success
At the end of this session you will be filled with a new energy and enthusiasm. You will receive a workbook in advance of the session and a check list for afterwards, to keep you on track for every call. I look forward to seeing you there.
Date 9th June 2020 from 9.30am to 12.30pm
Book your place here:
Get more details here