Calling all Credit Controllers and Credit Managers.
Would you like to discover the potential there is to grow the importance of the credit function?
Would you like to find out the different ways you can increase your professional standing?
Would you like to take away 21 ideas on how to improve performance and get greater support from other departments and get more organised at the same time?
Are you free from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm on any the following dates?
13th August 14 Castletroy Park Hotel, Limerick
14th August 14 Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Co Galway
21st August 14 Malone Lodge Hotel, Belfast
26th August 14 Whites Hotel, Wexford
3rd September 14 Marlyborough House Hotel, Cork
4th September 14 Green Isle Hotel, Dublin
10th September 14 Sligo Park Hotel, Sligo
If the answer is "yes" book your place at this high paced motivational seminar by clicking on the links above.
21 ideas we will cover on the day:
- Keeping it positive
- Credit Note analysis
- Query Log
- Attendance at sales meetings
- Pre marketing
- Monthly Risk and exposure report
- Ways to mitigate your risk
- What you need to know about scoring systems
- What you should report on
- Creating or updating your own credit policy
- Nailing your credit terms
- Getting Security
- Sources of information
- Systems to follow up on calls
- Getting Qualified
- Becoming a member of a Professional Association
- The correct way to calculate DSO
- How to become a profit centre within your business
- Be the centre of all internal and external communications
- Strategies to reduce your stress levels
- Top tips on Time management
Time dictates that we will only cover the above topics in summary form, we will show you how to delve deeper into any topic that interests you after the event. We would love to see you there.
There is a small fee of €27 to cover hotel costs, refreshments and hand-outs. Book Now.
What will you get from attending?
- Lots of New Ideas
- A chance to meet and network with other credit professionals
- An opportunity to see the latest developments and trends in credit
- Access to calculators, spreadsheets and other tools designed to make your job easier
- Comprehensive notes
- Discover what the Irish Association of Credit Professionals is all about
on 01 659 9466. You can contact Mary directly on 087 or Declan on 087 244 7052. Group discounts are available on request.