Advanced Diploma in Credit Management
The Management of Credit
While recognising that every person is different, every company is different and every credit department is different, there are still a number of universals that you have to be aware of in order to manage at a level of excellence:
1. You need to motivate your staff to a point where they want to deliver excellence.
2. You have to communicate clearly with every other department to maintain a flawless flow of information.
3. You must be committed to “Get it Right, First Time” – every time!
4. You must strike the correct balance between being commercial and managing risk.
5. You must gain the respect of the senior management team
6. You must have a clear vision of what you want to achieve, and align with the financial and commercial goals of the company.
7. You must exude confidence, for others to have confidence in you.
8. You must build strong relationships with your key customers.
On completion of this course you will have all of this and more….
You have already completed the Year 1 of the Diploma in Credit Management with ICMT
What to expect:
As you work through this program, you will see the results unfold as you go along. Each section contains notes, audio files, to listen to on the move, video files where we bring the content to life and the most important part: practical exercises along with weekly and monthly success recorders, where you can monitor your progress.
We will have a regular Zoom get together with a small number (not more than 7) of your fellow credit managers, to discuss progress and to share information on how to overcome your greatest challenges.
So as you can see, this is much more than just an Advanced Diploma in Credit Management, yes you will gain a professional qualification, you will also get so much more. You will have access to all the information, the contacts, the network that it has taken Declan a lifetime to achieve, and in addition to the material, the knowledge and the techniques to apply the learning, you will have access to Declan throughout the course to deliver practical help and advice.
The modules include:
1. Manage Yourself
2. Manage your Team
3. Manage the Function
4. Internal Reporting
5. Management Reporting
6. Managing individuals
7. Building your confidence
8. Time Management
9. Goal setting and achievement
10. Managing High Risk Accounts
11. Target setting
12. Managing your boundaries
There are four different evaluation methods:
1. There are weekly tests and exercises.
2. There are practical exercises, where your results will feature
3. There is a final two hour written exam
4. You will complete a mini thesis on a credit related topic of your choice
When you complete this program:
1. You will receive your Advanced Diploma in Credit Management from ICMT
2. You will have all the tools and techniques to ensure your success into the future
3. You will have an extended network of credit professionals
Cost - The cost of the course is €995.
This includes all material, notes, workbooks etc. that you need to complete the course.
To reserve your place or to get more details:
Contact Catriona Byrne on email: email@example.com
or call 01 659 9466 or 087 627 3239