Credit Control Manager- job post
Taylored Specialist Credit Management Recruitment
Newtownabbey District•Temporarily remote
£35,000 - £40,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent
Get the full details and Application details HERE
Apply with Indeed
A fantastic new role has been created in my Clients company, a Top 100 NI Company, for an experienced Credit Manager based in Mallusk.
Initially working from home, you will lead the Credit Control team and be responsible for process improvements to improve cash flow and cash collection rates.
The key role of the Credit Manager will be to lead the day to day Credit Operations . This is a role that requires excellent relationship building and leadership skills, a high level of commercial awareness and a proven track record in Credit Management.
This may suit an ambitious Credit Control Supervisor or Team Leader who is ready to take the next step into Management so if you are motivated and passionate about taking the next step in your career but don’t quite match the spec, please apply and explain why you should be considered.
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years Credit Control experience in a fast paced environment with at least 2 years in a Management, Supervisory or Team Lead position.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to Board level
· Experience in underwriting and the use of credit checking software and other systems to assess risk
· Experience in setting individual targets and reviewing performance
· Experience in working in a target driven, results orientated and complex business environment
· Practical knowledge of the NI & ROI legal system including delivery of Debt Collection Strategies
· CICM Qualification at Level 3 or above
· A professional qualification in leadership, management or relevant coaching or team leader qualification
· FMCG experience would be advantageous but not essential
Interviewing now, please apply now with your CV.
Reference ID: TCM/CCM02/1
Application deadline: 26/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Initial shortlisting will be done by phone call and CV shortlisting, interviews will be via Zoom, MS Teams or other virtual means.